WeVPN offers SmartDNS for our customers to enjoy access to popular streaming services without the need to disconnect from WeVPN.
WARNING: The SmartDNS feature is an OPT IN feature and requires an IP address to be stored in the SmartDNS database. The SmartDNS database is an encrypted database only accessible from within our network. The IP can be removed by selecting Remove IP within the SmartDNS option.
To enable SmartDNS on your account:
1. Log in to the Member's Area on the WeVPN website.
2. Within the Member's Area, select the SmartDNS option.
3, Within the SmartDNS option, select Auto Detect IP.
4. Select the device you'd like to configure, choose the region you wish to use and select Show Config.
5. Configure the selected device with the DNS address shown in the pop up display. Configure the selected device with the DNS setup guides.
- Apple TV DNS Setup - Guide Coming Soon.
- Xbox DNS Setup - Available here
- Playstation DNS Setup - Available here
- Media Streamer DNS Setup - Available here
Please Note: We cannot support DNS setup for every device, however we have prepared guides for the most common Media Streamers.