The WeVPN service can be used to ensure privacy and security whilst using the BitTorrent client.
To config and bind BitTorrent to use the WeVPN service.
1. Within Vuze/BiglyBT, select Tools and then Option.
2. Select Advanced as your User Profiency from the Mode option on the left.
3. Within the Connection option and select Advanced Network Settings.
4. Select the VPN network connection.
- For Windows (OpenVPN): Tap-Win32 Adapter V9 – eth0 in this case;
- For MacOS (OpenVPN): tap0. If you are not sure about the interface name, open a terminal and input: ifconfig.
5. Ensure Enforce IP bindings when interfaces are not available is enabled.
6. Ensure Pause downloads on loss of binding and resime once bing restored is enabled.
7. Select the Save button and restart Vuze/BiglyBT for the changes to take effect.
Please Note: Correct configuration can be tested by connecting and disconnecting the WeVPN application which will cause Vuze/BiglyBT to pause downloads and lose Routing when the VPN is disconnected.