When contacting Customer Support, they may request for you to profile the Transaction ID for security verification purposes. The Transaction ID is used to verify that you are the account holder and prevent any potential security issues and varies depending on the payment source used.
The Transaction ID will be provided by the payment provider as an email receipt and will be in the following formats dependant on the payment source:
- Amazon Pay - P01-XXXXXXX-XXXXXXX-XXXXXXX
- Credit or Debit Card - sub_XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
- Cryptocurrency - CP XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
- Google Play (Android) - GPA XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX
- Paypal - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
If you are requesting a refund, please read our 'How Do I Request A Refund' helpdesk article for further information.