WeVPN offers auto renewal for our customers to their ensure the service is unbroken, however the auto renewal can be cancelled without issue within the Member's Area.
To disable auto renewal:
1. Log in to the Member's Area on the WeVPN website.
2. Within the Member's Area, select the Settings button.
3. Select the 3 Vertical Dots button.
4. Select the Cancel Automatic Renewal option.
5. Optional: Select the reason why you're cancelling the Automatic Renewal
6. Select the Cancel my subscription at the expiration date option.
7. Your auto renewal has now been disabled and can be confirmed on the Dashboard.
Please Note: Cancelling the auto renewal will not terminate your account and your account will remain active until the end of the billing period.